Question about ASUS Extreme AX300SE-X/TD RADEON X300SE, (128 MB) Graphic Card
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2016 | Pentax K-m / K2000 Kit With Smc Da L...
Aug 23, 2011 | Samsung CLP-510 Laser Printer
If you experience frequent paper jams or printing problems, check the
number of pages the machine has printed or scanned. Replace the
corresponding parts, if necessary.
1. Press Menu until System Setup appears on the bottom line of the
display and press OK.
2. Press the left/right arrow until Maintenance appears and press OK.
3. Press the left/right arrow until Supplies Life appears and press OK.
4. Press the left/right arrow until the item you want appears and press OK.
• Supplies Info: Prints the supply information page.
• Total: Displays the total number of pages printed.
• ADF Scan: Displays the number of pages scanned using the ADF.
• Platen Scan: Displays the number of pages scanned using the
• Imaging Unit, Transfer Belt, Fuser, TransferRoller, Tray1
Roller: displays the number of pages printed each item.
5. If you selected to print a supply information page, press OK to confirm.
6. Press Stop/Clear to return to ready mode.
when you reach the imaging unit reset it then try, it should work then
May 19, 2011 | Samsung CLX-3175FN Printer
Mar 01, 2011 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T1 Digital Camera
Feb 11, 2010 | Pentax Kx Body Only Digital Camera
Apr 01, 2009 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T1 Digital Camera
Dec 14, 2008 | Canon PowerShot SD630 Digital ELPH / IXUS...
Sep 20, 2008 | Samsung Digimax S600 Digital Camera
Feb 15, 2007 | Samsung Digimax S500 Digital Camera
98 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: