Question about One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
To setup your URC-3021 for a VCR, these are the steps:
1. Turn on your VCR.
2. On the remote control, press VCR once.
3. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice,
then release SET.
4. Enter the first four-digit code for your device. If performed correctly,
the LED will blink twice. If the LED did not blink twice, repeat steps 2 through 4 and enter the same code again.
5. Aim the remote control at the device and press POWER
once.The device should turn off. If it does not, repeat
steps 2 through 5, trying each code for your brand until
you find one that works.
Posted on Oct 13, 2009
1. Press the "DVD/VCR" button on the remote.
2. Press and hold the "SET" button on the remote until the red LED blinks twice, then release the button.
3. Enter the 4 digit code for the VCR. (Red LED should blink twice after you enter the code.)
4. Aim the remote at the VCR and press power. The VCR should turn on. If not, try another code until you find the right one.
Posted on Oct 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 03, 2013 | Televison & Video
Jul 26, 2012 | Motorola Televison & Video
Apr 09, 2011 | 2004 Honda CR-V
Sep 03, 2010 | Symphonic SC313D 13 in. TV/VCR Combo
May 02, 2010 | Philips Magnavox MWR20V6 DVD Recorder/VCR
Dec 11, 2009 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 03, 2009 | Sentry SE-RMC10 Remote Control
Jun 13, 2008 | Televison & Video
Apr 23, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!