Question about Brother MFC-5840CN All-In-One InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This works on several different Brother Printers to get rid of toner/drum empty errors:
1. Open the front cover and leave open while completing the following steps.
2. Turn the printer off.
3. Hold the 'go' button while turning the printer on. All panel lights should be on.
4. Release the 'go' button.
5. Press the 'go' button 2 times.
7. Press the 'go' button 5 times.
8. The toner light should be off.
9. The paper light should be on or flashing [doesn't happen on all].
10. Close cover. The ready light should be the only light on.
Posted on Feb 05, 2010
Remove the drum and toner from the front cover of the machine. On the top right of the drum unit there is a tab that you can slide. Please slide it 20 times from left to right and bring it back to home position.
Posted on Apr 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 27, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 20, 2010 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Nov 12, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 25, 2009 | HP DeskJet F4280 All In One Printer InkJet
Apr 14, 2009 | HP DeskJet F4280 All In One Printer InkJet
Dec 03, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 03, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Oct 30, 2008 | Brother HL-5240 Laser Printer
Apr 23, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jun 30, 2016 | Brother MFC-5840CN All-In-One InkJet...
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: