Question about Kenmore 3.8 cu. ft. HE3 Front Load Washer
The control is unable to properly detect motor speed and the machine will shut down. If a failure occurs during high-speed spin, the door will be unlocked after three minutes.
Possible Causes / Procedure
1. Verify the shipping system including shipping bolts, spacers and cables are removed.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check wire harness connections between the drive motor and the Motor Control Unit (MCU), and between the MCU and the Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
5. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive motor.
6. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
Replace failed component.
Posted on Oct 07, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 09, 2017 | Dishwashers
Mar 05, 2017 | Hotpoint Washing Machines
May 19, 2015 | Washing Machines
Dec 11, 2013 | TurboChef TORNADO Electric Oven
Jul 09, 2012 | Washing Machines
115 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: