Question about Sylvania SRT2319 TV
No remote. Trying to hook up to DVD player. I go to menu and switch to game mode but no pic.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Game Mode
not familiar with this model but ill try try in the menu puting it on game mode then look for external input mode in the menu and turn it too dont work fix ur remote or bye a new one (be sure that the new remote will activate the game option) good luck windman
Posted on Feb 13, 2006
I had to use a dishnetwork remote that I had lying around. You also may able to program a direct tv remote, replaytv remote or universal remote. I have found that putting it into 'game mode' does not work. You will not be able to change the input without a remote.
Here are the instructions for the dishnetwork remote I was using (may differ slightly from yours):
Sylvania Television codes: 733, 506, 525, 536, 566, 568, 569, 573, 600, 610, 652, 654, 656, 659, 660, 664, 665, 666, 671, 672, 674, 677, 723, 724, 729
1. Verify the remote is a DISH Network remote. Look for the DISH Network logo on the bottom of the remote and Mode buttons or lights at the top. Why?
We have the codes for all DISH Network remotes and would be happy to help you with your DISH Network manufactured remote. Please contact the manufacturer of your remote for further assistance. Detailed instructions may be included in the owners' manual that came with your equipment. If not, there may be a toll-free technical support number listed.
2. Look up the Code(s) for the piece of equipment you are trying to address. If the equipment is not listed or a Power Scan is desired click here.
3. Press and hold the correct Mode button (about six seconds) until all mode button backlights come on, then release.
4. Use the number buttons to enter the three digit number (four digit for AUX mode) corresponding to the equipment. The light will blink off after each digit is entered and then return to a steady light.
5. Press the POUND (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
6. To verify the code works, press the mode button. Then try several different functions for that equipment. Some codes may provide partial function, or respond differently than the button's titled function. Try the other codes listed for that device until you find one that offers more complete functionality.
7. Store the remote code for future use.
8. If the remote still does not operate the device, perform the Power Scan. If still no operation, it may not be compatible with that piece of equipment.
Posted on Jul 30, 2009
Try a cheap Radio Shack RC or AV adapter...instead of using the frickin game mode, it let's you just go back to the old school options of channel 3 or 4! Hope this helps. It's about 10 bucks and only will take minimal work to set up (just rescrew your cable cord into the box and the other end into the tv). Picked up this lil trick when we had older tvs and I wanted to play video games! HAHAH, hope my epiphany works. Feedback is more than welcomed!...or you can just buy another original remote like "that other guy on here" was suggesting @ http://www.electronicadventure.us/Merchant2/merchant.mv?screen=prod&store_code=EA&product_code=N0108UD
Posted on Jan 09, 2010
SOURCE: I have an old sylvania
Tries tv manual channels buttons up or down few times some analog tv will let go into the video mode.Not,try website like Remotes.com to buy the tv original remote.
Posted on Jun 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 27, 2009 | Sony DVP-NS501P Progressive-Scan DVD/CD...
Mar 31, 2009 | Sanyo DS19310 19" TV
Apr 23, 2008 | Durabrand DUR7 Portable DVD Player
Mar 30, 2008 | Broksonic CTVG-5463GVC 19" TV
Dec 30, 2007 | Cyberhome CH-DVD 300 DVD Player
Nov 20, 2007 | Durabrand DWT1905 TV
Jul 11, 2007 | JVC AV-27F702 27" TV
Feb 20, 2007 | Durabrand DWT1905 TV
Aug 22, 2011 | Sylvania SRT2319 TV
88 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: