- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
No way anyone can say what is defect. Not even sure the defect was induced while you cracked the screen and became worse during the "repair" or you did make an little error while putting things together. Even in my professional career as a repair engineer, Trying to find an error after a college could not get it fixed complete, were the most difficult jobs.
My best hint for this? start saving for a new camera. Will save you a lot of greef and a lot of time.
Check the HDMI, mini-USB, and SD card connectors for damage. The DC/DC board is part of the front board and it comes with the battery compartment. Check front and back of board for liquid damage and impact. Check SD card slot for damage to the contacts.
ok i had this isssue and figure out what to do. this is all afterm you know that you have a good charger and or battery.
1. completely turn of phone unplug charger.
2. take and put battery back in phone and plug charger.
3. hold hit camera button and power buton. phone will come on if the update was washed it will come straight on. if not you will see the blue LED dont worry yet. just keep holding for 15 sec.
4. while phone blue LED is still on hit and hold (drum Role) menu and track ball for 15 sec.
5. now unplug charger and take out battery. wait 10 sec
6. now put battery back in and leave charger off. and turn on. unless you was in middle of update and hardware failed this WILL bring your G1 back up and running.
hope this helps everyone . MIll$tronics signing out.