Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Well first of all you can try to reset your printer -
Turn off printer
Press and hold 'stop' 'maintenance' and 'power'
buttons for about 10 seconds.
A message will appear on the screen.
power off and back on for reset.
Try the following steps to clear any jam -
1. Clear any loose paper from the paper tray. This will help you locate the jam. You will find it either in front, near the paper tray, or in the rear.
2. To clear a paper jam near the paper tray, grip the paper and pull it firmly but gently from the printer. If you find a stack of papers jammed, grab from the middle of the stack and pull.
3. For a rear jam, remove the back of the printer. When you find a free edge on the paper, grip it firmly and pull it out.
4. Replace the back cover. Press the "Resume" button or turn off the printer, and then turn it back on. Your settings should reset.
5. Try printing another document.
Posted on Oct 06, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
173 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!