Question about NorStar M7324 Telephone
1. Enter Feature 983
2. The display will show “LOG“, now you suppose to
enter the password
3. Enter “10020000“
4. Display will show options MBOX AA OTHR
5. Press soft key under MBOX
6. New menu will show on display ADD DEL CHNG
7. Press soft key under CHNG
8. Enter the extension number you wish to reset Vmail password
9. Once you entered the extension number display will show two options RESET and NEXT
10. Press soft key under RESET and display will show message PASSWORD RESET
11. Press release button on the phone and user’s Vmail password is now reset to default 0000
that will also reset the messages.....
Posted on Oct 06, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 07, 2011 | Nokia E72 Smartphone
on Jun 18, 2011 | Cell Phones
Aug 02, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jun 15, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jun 03, 2011 | Samsung Wave S8500 Smartphone
1. Power off phone.
2. Hold camera button and power on phone at the same time.
3. Release the camera button when prompted to.
4. You will see a message screen telling you to press the up or down volume button
5. Press the down volume key (ignore message 'Volume Up Key Pressed') - This is fixed after updating to 2.1 and the proper message shows
6. When triangle and phone screen appears
7. Press on the screen just above the back key
8. You will now see the "Motorola system recovery" menu
At this point you will have three choices:
1. reboot system now [Menu+Back] 2. apply ssdcard:update.zip [Alt+S] 3. wipedata/factory reset [Alt+W]
You can simply tap an item to select it.
At the bottom of the screen you can select OK to apply your choice from the menu.
There is also an opportunity to select Hide on the bottom left, I don't know what that does (I tried it and nothing happened).
Selecting Wipe data/factory reset and tapping Ok and
the screen changes to a box and a phone (Get it - out of the box) and
you see what is happening on the phone.
pick 2 -- Wiping data...
Data Wipe Complete.
Press Menu+Back to reboot
pressing Menu+Back did nothing for me so I tapped 'reboot system now' on the menu and Ok.
The phone restarted and took me through the setup prompts.
May 06, 2011 | Motorola Mobility Backflip Smartphone
Mar 05, 2011 | Motorola Mobility V750 Cellular Phone
Mar 12, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jan 06, 2010 | NorStar M7208 Corded Phone
Jan 14, 2009 | Dual Electronics CECT P168 Cellular Phone
Mar 14, 2016 | NorStar M7324 Telephone
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!