Question about Vocopro CDG-8000 Professional Dual CD/CDG Player CD Player
Both trays have power. When I turn on the player, both cdg come up to No disk. But when I try to open either side the think kind of makes the sound of getting ready to open then a little "plunk" kinda noise and in a few seconds the err comes on the display. Any ideas?
Possible problems :
1. Check whether the Disk to be played is struck inside
2. Check for any jammed Door shafts
3. Check for improper Lens assembly seating on the disk
4. Check Drawer/Door motor belts stripped from its Slot
5. Check whether Door open/close sensors working properly. Manually check the sensors
6.Check whether any shafts or arrangement blocking the Door moving in/out.
7. Check Door open/close key on the Cd player got struck. if then just release it
8. Bad or weak Servo motor can also cause these issues
9. Due to some unrecognised operations the system itself says as ERR error.
10. if problem stil persists contact authorised Service professional.. thank you
Posted on Dec 23, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 24, 2014 | CD Players
Apr 02, 2014 | CD Players
Feb 06, 2011 | Vocopro CDG-8000 PRO
Feb 21, 2010 | Vocopro CDG-8800 PRO
Jan 01, 2010 | Vocopro CDG-8000 Professional Dual CD/CDG...
Aug 15, 2009 | Pioneer PD-V10G 2-Disc CD Player
Dec 16, 2007 | Teac CD-P1250 CD Player
Dec 14, 2007 | Stanton C.501 Dual MP3 CD Player
294 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: