Question about Konica Minolta DiMAGE Z10 Digital Camera
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 26, 2013 | Canon PowerShot G2 Digital Camera
Either restart your iPhone, or reboot the programme. It happens a bit with the 4S, but even more so with older iPhones.
To reboot the programme on the 4S, this is what I do:
1. Double-press the round home button. This will bring up a row of apps on the bottom of the screen. These are the apps that are currently running.
2. Swipe until you get to the Hipstamatic app.
3. Push down on the Hipstamatic app and hold until it jiggles and a red minus sign comes up.
4. Tap the red minus sign and your iPhone will shut the app down.
5. Press the round home button again - twice.
6. Now tap on the hipstamatic icon to open it again - it should now be fine.
Jun 14, 2011 | Synthetic Corp Hipstamatic
Mar 31, 2010 | Canon PowerShot SD430 / Digital IXUS...
Oct 06, 2009 | Canon PowerShot SD630 Digital ELPH / IXUS...
Mar 22, 2009 | Bushnell Optics
Jan 15, 2009 | Canon PowerShot A570 IS Digital Camera
Mar 24, 2008 | Sony Handycam DCR-DVD101 DVD Camcorder
Feb 16, 2008 | Panasonic Palmcorder PV-DV53 Mini DV...
Jun 25, 2007 | JVC GR-D250 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!