Question about JVC GR-AXM17U Camcorder
In the case there is no DRUM FG input in the
drum rotation mode for 4 seconds or more. This
error is defined as [E04], and the mechanism
mode is shifted to STOP with the pinch roller
1. The drum cannot be started or drum rotation is stopped
because tape transport load is too high.
1) Tape tension is extremely high.
2) The tape is damaged or soiled with grease, etc.
2. The DRUM FG signal is not received by the syscon
1) Disconnection in the middle of the signal line.
2) Failure of the DRUM FG pulse generator (hall element).
3. No drum control voltage is supplied to the MDA.
4. No power is supplied to the DRUM MDA
Posted on Dec 26, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 22, 2009 | JVC GR-DVM50 Camcorder
Aug 09, 2008 | JVC Cameras
Apr 17, 2009 | JVC Cybercam GR-DV500US Mini DV Digital...
Mar 09, 2009 | JVC 580136 Camcorder
Oct 18, 2007 | JVC Cybercam GR-DVM90 Mini DV Digital...
Oct 17, 2007 | JVC GR-DVF21 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Aug 07, 2007 | JVC GR-D240 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
238 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!