Question about JVC GR-AXM17U Camcorder
In the case there is no DRUM FG input in the
drum rotation mode for 4 seconds or more. This
error is defined as [E04], and the mechanism
mode is shifted to STOP with the pinch roller
1. The drum cannot be started or drum rotation is stopped
because tape transport load is too high.
1) Tape tension is extremely high.
2) The tape is damaged or soiled with grease, etc.
2. The DRUM FG signal is not received by the syscon
1) Disconnection in the middle of the signal line.
2) Failure of the DRUM FG pulse generator (hall element).
3. No drum control voltage is supplied to the MDA.
4. No power is supplied to the DRUM MDA
Posted on Dec 26, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 04, 2015 | JVC Video Cameras
May 22, 2009 | JVC GR-DVM50 Camcorder
Apr 17, 2009 | JVC Cybercam GR-DV500US Mini DV Digital...
Mar 09, 2009 | JVC 580136 Camcorder
Oct 18, 2007 | JVC Cybercam GR-DVM90 Mini DV Digital...
Oct 17, 2007 | JVC GR-DVF21 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Aug 07, 2007 | JVC GR-D240 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
233 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!