Question about Cell Phones
Hi, I hope you can help me. I just brought a used D 307. It has exsisting pin #s and passwords for security and locking the phone etc. Is there a way to reset or clear these so I can use my own passwords and pins to have privacy and security on my phone? Thanks very much and Merry Christmas. Kathy.
1. Reset to original factory setting by typing *2767*3855#, youre phone will reboot
2. Then insert a sim card that is from another network that your phone is not locked to.
3. An Wrong sim message will come up on the screen
4. When message appears type in* #9998*3323#
5. At this time a white screen will appear which says “exit”
6. Tap the rigth soft key, (occasionally it will not go to the next screen, if so press the down key)
7. From the menu that appears scroll down to the malloc Fail option, this will reboot, and normal service screen will appear.
8. Then type *0141# and press the green call key, Personalized will appear on the screen, and the name of the current sim card provider will appear on the screen.
9. Turn phone off, and then turn on
10. Go to menu by tapping left soft key, then settings in bottom right hand corner, then choose option number 7 security, then choose option number 6 Sim Lock, select option 1 disable
11. Then enter 00000000 (eight zeros), the message will come up sim lock disabled with a check mark, your phone is now unlocked to use with other carriers.
Posted on Dec 24, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
If you changed it and
forgot the PIN code please contact your service provider. They will provide you
the default PIN code so that you can use your phone.
While you get the PIN
code, service provider will ask for your personal details to check whether the
mobile belongs to you only. If they are satisfied with your answers they will
provide with the PIN code
This PIN code is
FREE. You no need to pay any sum to get the PIN code
If you changed it and
forgot the security code please contacts your device dealer. They will provide
you the default security code so that you can use your phone.
This security lock
prevents thieves from being able to make use of stolen handsets that is why it
can only be unlocked by authorized device dealers.
Mar 03, 2011 | Samsung SGH-S5230 Cell Phone
Jan 16, 2011 | Nokia 2630 Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Black
Dec 08, 2010 | Samsung SGH-A877 Impression Cell Phone
Sep 29, 2010 | NetGear DG834G Router
May 13, 2010 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Nov 07, 2009 | Garmin Nuvi 255 Car GPS Receiver
Sep 24, 2009 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Jul 29, 2009 | Nokia 2600
Apr 25, 2018 | Samsung Cell Phones
114 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!