Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional
I think this is an issue with improper download try using a download manager
1. LP5 means the package is corrupted. This can happen mainly because of some bad download or obsolete package.
2. Obsolete Antivirus
3. Improper Download Software
4. Flash drive
6. interference from other applications running on the computer
7. During installation of security sites
1. Check For the version of Anti virus
2. Goto control panel /Add Remove Programs/
3. In the list of installed programs we can see the antivirus version.
4. If it is obsolete, uninstall it and reinstall it with the latest one
5. Check For any 3rd party tool that may interfere with the unpacking of software
6. If so un install it.
7. Run Restore disks (or built-in System Restore). It will reinstall the software automatically.
8. Instead of flash drive, use any download manager
Posted on Oct 25, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 26, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Feb 24, 2011 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Jan 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 15, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 10, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Oct 24, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 02, 2009 | HP Computers & Internet
Jun 07, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2
Jun 06, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Feb 24, 2009 | Computers & Internet
223 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: