Question about Canon SELPHY DS810 InkJet Photo Printer
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 05, 2011 | HP DeskJet 920c InkJet Printer
1. Make sure that the power is turned on.
2. Open the Front Cover.
The FINE Cartridge Holder moves to the replacement position.
3. Remove the empty FINE Cartridge.
(1) Pinch the tabs and open the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover.
(2) Remove the FINE Cartridge.
4. Prepare the new FINE Cartridge.
(1) Take a new FINE Cartridge out of its package and remove the orange protective tape (C) gently.
5. Install the FINE Cartridge.
(1) Put a new FINE Cartridge in the FINE Cartridge Holder.
The Color FINE Cartridge should be installed into the left slot and the Black FINE Cartridge should be installed into the right slot.
(2) Close the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover to lock the FINE Cartridge into place.
Push down the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover until it clicks.
(3) Confirm that the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover is closed correctly.
6. Close the Front Cover.
Sep 20, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 10, 2010 | Brother MFC-3220C Plain Paper Inkjet Fax
Aug 31, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
May 17, 2009 | HP DeskJet 6540 InkJet Printer
Apr 04, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 01, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS MP370 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 12, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX6400 All-In-One InkJet...
May 30, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 30, 2008 | Canon MultiPASS C2500 InkJet Printer
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: