Question about One For All URC4220 Remote Control
I have tried to program it to this tv and cannot find any codes that will work, even tried the "991" thing and couldnt get it to work either. the tv vcr combo is a emerson 13" color combo. tv is only about 5 years old
Can not program urc 3220 remote to audiovox 21" tv, tried all instructions in manual did not respond
Posted on Dec 25, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 25, 2011 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Feb 12, 2011 | One For All URC-4021 Remote Control
1.Turn on a desired device (VCR or DVD player)
2. On the remote control, press a device key once (i.e., DVD/VCR,
CBL/SAT or TV).
NOTE: To program control of a VCR, PVR (or DVR),TV/VCR Combo, or TV/VCR/DVD Player Combo press DVD/VCR once. After programming a VCR Combo device, you will be able to control channel selection,volume, and VCR functions.
To program control of a DVD Player,DVD Player/VCR
Combo, or TV/DVD Player Combo, press DVD/VCR once. After programming a DVD Combo device, you will be able to control channel selection, volume, and DVD functions.
To program control of a Cable Box, Cable Box/PVR (or DVR)
Combo, Satellite Receiver, or a Satellite Receiver/PVR (or DVR)
Combo, press CBL/SAT once.
3. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice,
then release SET.
4. Use the Manufacturer's Codes to locate the type of device and brand name and then enter the first four-digit code for your device. If performed correctly,
the LED will blink twice.
5. Aim the remote control at the device and press POWER once. The device should turn off. If it does not, repeat steps 2 to 5, trying each code for your brand until you find one that works. If it still doesn't work, try Searching For Your Code on next page
Auto Code Scan:
1.On the remote control, press TV once.
2. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice, then release SET.
3. Enter 9 - 9 - 1.The LED will blink twice.
4. Aim the remote control at the TV and slowly press POWER button.Stop when the TV turns off
5. To lock in the code, press and release SET.The LED will
6. To search for the codes of your other devices, repeat steps
1 to 5, but substitute the appropriate device key for the device you are searching for.
Sep 18, 2010 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
Sep 13, 2010 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Aug 06, 2010 | One For All URC4110 Remote Control
Jul 30, 2010 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
Jul 17, 2010 | One For All URC-4605 Remote Control
Jun 15, 2008 | Emerson EWC1304 13 in. TV/VCR Combo
Jan 06, 2008 | Panasonic PV-C1322 13 in. TV/VCR Combo
154 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: