Question about GE Ovens
How do i replace the cooktop light bulb in my hotpoint microwave model RVM1435WH001?
I realized the light bulb was fixed using an adhesive (maybe a glue stick) that is why, I had a hard time removing the old bulb. After forcing it (and breaking the adhesive seal) I was able to replace it with a new one.
Posted on Oct 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 04, 2013 | KitchenAid KEMC378KSS Electric Double Oven
Jan 04, 2011 | KitchenAid KEMC307 Electric Double Oven
Here is a tip that will help you to figure out what is wrong with your Microwave Oven....
Microwave Oven Basic Troubleshooting Tips
Oct 14, 2010 | Hotpoint Ovens
1) Turn off power to the unit
2) Open the lower oven door
3) Remove the side trim screws and pull the trims down and out.
4) Remove 2 screws on the sides of the control panel.
5) Open the Microwave door. Remove the 3 screws on the Air Vent Plastic Cover on top of the microwave. You can then remove the Air Vent Cover by pushing the control panel up and pull out slightly at the bottom.
6) Remove the 4 screws on the Air Vent Plastic Cover on top of the lower oven and remove the Air Vent Cover. (You may have to remove the left under side bracket of the Microwave door temporarily just for the Air Vent Cover to clear the screw of the bracket. Re-secure the side bracket of the Microwave door panel as the front panel may fall)
7) Remove the 2 screws which held the Microwave unit in place behind the Air Vent Cover on step 6.
8) Wiggle the Microwave unit out about half way to expose the light bulb unit on top center
9) Wiring to the Control Panel will prevent you from pulling the Microwave unit out any further. And you don't want to do that as the unit may fall. Space is cramped, but working carefully with your fingers or pliers you should be able to release the springs which held down the light bulb unit and change the bulb.
Feb 14, 2010 | KitchenAid KEMC378KSS Electric Double Oven
Sep 28, 2009 | Ovens
Jan 19, 2009 | KitchenAid KEMC308 Electric Double Oven
Dec 31, 2008 | Ovens
Feb 25, 2008 | KitchenAid KEMC307 Electric Double Oven
416 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!