Question about Nortel T7316E 2-Line Corded Phone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Not too sure what type of manual you are looking for, but here is a useful link to have for a Norstar system information.
Posted on Mar 25, 2009
SOURCE: working with old nortel meridian
you will need the installers password and that is **266344 or **config. After you are in the system scroll through untill you get to dial mode than change back to pulse. If you cannot get into the system with that password someone has changed it. The password i have given you is the default password and 99.9% it is not changed. If it has been changed and you don't know it go to the phone system it might be tagged or marked on the system itself alot of techs do it that way.
Posted on May 26, 2009
Unplug all but one phone (at a time that you wont have incoming calls), Do either Featue **ADMIN (**26464) set the time, then plug in the remaining phones
Posted on Sep 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2015 | Nortel Norstar M7208 Telephone
Nov 24, 2013 | Nortel Networks T7100 Corded Phone
Sep 17, 2013 | Nortel Norstar Compact ICS 6.1 Software...
1. Press Feature x x 8463 (x x TIME) you should have Password displayed on your telephone.
2. Enter 22742 (BASIC) or 23646 (ADMIN) you now should have Hour on your display.
3. Now press Change and enter the correct hours using the key pad
4. Press NEXT and you should have Minutes displayed on your telephone, now press CHANGE and enter the correct Minutes.
5. Press NEXT and you should have Year displayed on your telephone, now press CHANGE and enter the correct Year.
6. Press NEXT and you should have Month displayed on your telephone, now press CHANGE and enter the correct Month.
7. Press NEXT and you should have Day displayed on your telephone, now press CHANGE and enter the correct Day.
8. Now you will have ---End of List--- displayed on your screen, you can now press Rls or handset down button to come out of programming.
Feb 28, 2011 | Nortel Business Series Terminal T7208 -...
Jan 30, 2010 | Lands Phones
Mar 26, 2008 | GE 28112 Trio Cordless Phone
Oct 23, 2007 | GE 28111 Cordless Phone
Jul 28, 2016 | Nortel T7316E 2-Line Corded Phone
102 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: