Question about HP LaserJet 4 plus Printer
I can print everything but envelopes. When I try to print an envelope, it goes offline and I have to push a button on the top to make it print the envelope. What do I do?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
• Successful printing on envelopes depends upon the
quality of the envelopes. When selecting envelopes,
consider the following factors:
- Weight: The weight of the envelope paper should
not exceed 90 g/m2 or jamming may occur.
- Construction: Prior to printing, envelopes should
lie flat with less than 6 mm curl, and should not
- Condition: Envelopes should not be wrinkled,
nicked, or otherwise damaged.
- Temperature: You should use envelopes that are
compatible with the heat and pressure of the
machine during operation.
• Use only well-constructed envelopes with sharp and
well creased folds.
• Do not use stamped envelopes.
• Do not use envelopes with clasps, snaps, windows,
coated lining, self-adhesive seals, or other synthetic
• Do not use damaged or poorly made envelopes.
• Be sure the seam at both ends of the envelope
extends all the way to the corner of the envelope.
Envelopes with a peel-off adhesive strip or with
more than one flap that folds over to seal must use
adhesives compatible with the machine's fusing
temperature for 0.1 second. Check your machine's
specification to view the fusing temperature, see
page 82. The extra flaps and strips might cause
wrinkling, creasing, or jams, and may even damage
• For the best print quality, position margins no closer
than 15 mm from the edges of the envelope.
• Avoid printing over the area where the envelope's
Place the side to be printed facing up.
Envelope Preprinted paper Transparency
Punched paper Card stock Letterhead paper
open the direct paper try on top of your A4 paper try by pushing it!
Apr 22, 2011 | Samsung SCX-4828FN All-In-One Laser...
Jul 11, 2010 | Epson Stylus Photo R1800 InkJet Printer
May 17, 2009 | Lexmark X2600 InkJet Printer
May 27, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 09, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 02, 2006 | Dell A920 InkJet Printer
314 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!