Question about Kodak ESP 5 Printer
Ok, check this process:
1. Let's place the letter that you want to scan on the scanner bed.
2. Then open the Kodak AiO Home Center icon located on the computer's desktop.
3. Then click on 'Scan Pictures And Documents'. Follow the instructions to scan the document.
4. Save the scan letter on to your computer's desktop.
5. Open your email account after that and attach the document.
Also can review the Kodak-ESP5-Printer User Manual (page 36 for Adjusting Scan Settings).
I really hop help you with this.
Posted on Oct 06, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 22, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 27, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
May 04, 2011 | Dell Photo 964 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 14, 2010 | HP OfficeJet J4580 All-In-One Laser...
Aug 17, 2010 | Epson CX8400 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 10, 2010 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Apr 13, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5280 InkJet Printer
Jul 03, 2009 | Q-Logic QLE4060C-CK Network Adapter
Nov 13, 2008 | HP Computers & Internet
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: