Question about HP Photosmart C4280 All-in-One InkJet Printer
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: hp 4200 printer, scanner says
If your HP 4200 printer won't scan using MAC OS X 10.6.6, it might cause by software issue. There are several ways on how to correct this problem, just uninstall and reinstall the printer driver and run an apple software update. Here are additional steps that you can apply to solve this issue.
1. Unplug the printer from your system.
2. Now, go to application [Hewlett Packard] then click on [HP uninstaller] then continue.
3. On the left pane, please highlight your device.
4. Hold the [CTRL], [OPT] and [CMD] keys and click uninstall.
5. There will be a pop up that will asks if you are sure you want to uninstall all HP software. Click on continue and let it finish.
6. Now, run a software update.
7. Remove and reinstall the printer in system preferences, Print and Fax.
8. Restart the computer then connect the printer to your system
--> please try to run a self test and observe the printer. Also try to Scan from Preview or Image Capture apps.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Mar 29, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2013 | Umax Astra 5600 Scanner
Dec 28, 2010 | HP OfficeJet J4580 All-In-One Laser...
Jul 24, 2010 | HP F4480 All-In-One Printer
May 06, 2010 | HP Photosmart C3180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 04, 2010 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 10, 2009 | HP Scanjet 4470c Flatbed Scanner
Sep 02, 2009 | HP Photosmart C4280 All-in-One InkJet...
Aug 04, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 4315 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 13, 2008 | HP 4570C Flatbed Scanner
Nov 15, 2007 | Konica Minolta Dimage Scan Elite 5400 II...
1,174 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: