- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Here are the steps to connect your Motorola H500 to your Nokia 2680 phone:
1. Switch off your H500 by pressing the main button for few seconds.
2. Put the H500 in discovery mode. To do this, press and HOLD the main button till it glows a solid blue light (no blinking).
3. Open bluetooth in nokia phone. Go to Menu, settings, Connectivity, Bluetooth.
4. Select "Add a new Device" and search for H500
5. Click on the name select pair.
6. it will ask for pairing code. Enter "0000"
You are done. Revert in case you have any problem
Try this link. It solved my issue www.scribd.com/doc/280088/motorola-h500-bluetooth-earpiece-manual. Basically what you need to do is power the earpiece off. Make sure that your IPhone is not currently attempting to discover bluetooth devices (i.e. Bluetooth is OFF). Hold the On button on your earpiece (it has the symbol of a phone on it) for 6-10 seconds. The light on the earpiece remains lit. Now your earpiece is in discovery mode. On your IPhone, go to Settings, General, Bluetooth. Turn Bluetooth ON. Now your phone and your earpiece are both in discovery mode. When you see "Headset" listed, select it and enter the password "0000". Your IPhone is now paired with your H500 headset.