Question about Linksys WUSB54GSC Compact Wireless-G USB Network Adapter w/ SpeedBooster [WUSB54GSC] (LS-SB54GSC)
1. Connect the wireless router to your computer with a LAN cable.
2. Start your browser and enter the router's configuration URL
3. Enter the router setup login and password
4. Change the admin password
5. Go to the wireless settings and change the default SSID and turn off SSID broadcast.
6. Setup encryption key the strongest is WAP2
7. For further security measures - turn on MAC address filtering and enter the MAC address of the wireless cards on the computer/s you want to connect to this wireless router.
8. Record the settings you have made and keep it in a safe place and Save the settings.
9. Configure the wireless cards on the computer/s with the SSID and encryption settings of the router.
10. Remove the LAN cable between the router and the computer then the computers should be able to connect to the router.
Posted on Oct 06, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 21, 2012 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Jan 31, 2012 | D-Link Computers & Internet
Dec 18, 2010 | Vodafone Mobile Connect (055270) Wireless...
Nov 27, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jun 02, 2010 | Linksys Computers & Internet
May 28, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Aug 09, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jun 06, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WUSB54G 802.11g/b
281 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: