Question about Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
My printer won't print out ink. Printer is installed, cartridges are full. Any suggestions?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
How to reset the Canon MP150 after a refill (Step 10 concerns refill; instructions below the steps):
Method1 (Safe Factory Method):
1) Disconnect the printer’s power outlet
2) Press and hold the power button while connecting the power outlet back.
3) While still holding down the power button, press the reset button twice.(red circle with a triangle)
4) Release the power button
The printer takes about 10 seconds to show the number 0.
5) Press + to change the value from 0 to 1.
6) When this value is 1, press colour button; this will light up two leds.
One is for plain paper and the other for photo paper. At this point is feed the printer with paper.
7) Press the power button twice and the printer will print a some stuff (if it doesn't print by itself, then press the "color" button once and the test sheet will print). Don’t worry much about the printed material. I got some stripped lines and some numbers. I believe that my colour cartridge is clogged which is why I got the green strips.
When you print this sheet the value in the display returns to zero.
8 ) Open the printer cover cover (not the scanner cover) and remove the cartridges. With the printer still open, disconnect the power outlet.
9) Close the lid and turn on the printer.
10) Refill cartridges and place them back in their nice little abode in the printer.
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
Driver could be corrupt.
Disconnect the printer or at least be sure it is turned off. I'd do both and reinstall the CD software program that came with the printer. When the software program asks you to connect the printer to the USB port, do so and it should again work properly.
Hope this helps. Bud
Posted on Jan 28, 2009
Your problem is the print head. You can buy one from Canon for about $95, or find them new from dealers on Ebay for $60 to $70. For a less expensive fix, try to remove the print head and clean it. (You don't need any tools, just remove the ink tanks and pull the print head forward and out. Over time, the receivers tend to get dry & crusted ink on them. Note that the inks used are fast drying inks to keep your pictures, etc. from smudging after you print them. Try not to use solvent. I use q-tips and hot water, then dry using another q-tip. If this does not work, there are commercial cleaning kits available for about $10. Short of that, your choice is to replace the print head or the printer itself. My i960 prints such good quality color prints and normal color printing, that I would fix it rather than replace the printer. I hope the easy cleaning does it for you!
Posted on Mar 07, 2009
Silly me!!..I thought that friends of the internet would give me free advice (just lilke I do!)..thanks guys but no thanks..I'll ask around on a friendly and free site.....
Posted on Oct 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 25, 2012 | Lexmark Pinnacle Pro901 All-in-one Inkjet...
Sep 08, 2012 | Epson Workforce 610 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 30, 2012 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 30, 2012 | Epson Stylus Photo R220 InkJet Printer
Dec 10, 2011 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 30, 2011 | Samsung CLP 300 Laser Printer
Jun 15, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One InkJet...
May 05, 2011 | Epson TX300F Series
Dec 22, 2009 | HP Hewlett Packard Deskjet 5650 InkJet...
Oct 28, 2009 | HP C6280 All-in-One Printer
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: