Question about Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Error code 6000 mean line feed error. Possible problems in:
- Timing sensor unit
- Timing **** disk film
- Feed roller assembly
- Platen unit
- Logic board assembly
- PAPER FEED MOTOR
Posted on Oct 19, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 05, 2015 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
May 27, 2012 | Sharp Heating & Cooling
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Dec 28, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Nov 01, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 08, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Feb 07, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 19, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 Printer
Sep 23, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 21, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Jul 08, 2014 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
656 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!