Question about Ovens
What is a wpa key
Well, WPA is a type of security encryption used on wireless networks. If you need to check this on your NETGEAR router then please perform the below steps:
Please follow the steps on a computer connected to the router so as to check the network key:
1. Open the browser(Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox).
2. Access the router usually http://192.168.1.1 OR http://192.168.0.1 else try http://www.routerlogin.com
3. Login to the router with the Username as admin and password as password (unless you have changed it).
4. Click on Wireless Settings'(under Setup) from the left menu.
5. Check if 'WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy)' or 'WPA-PSK (Wi-Fi Protected Access Pre-Shared Key)' is selected under 'Security Options'.
6. If WPA-PSK is selected, copy the code entered in the passphrase.
7. If WEP is selected, copy the code entered in the key that has been checked.
This is the code required for connecting the wireless computer to the routers' wireless network.
In some cases, for security reasons the passphrase might show as asterisks. In this case type a new password and click apply. You will then have to use the same password for all the wireless devices connecting to the network.
I hope this information allows you to resolve this issue.
If I have helped you, please help me, and rate this suggestion the highest FixYa rating. If you cannot rate this post with the highest rating, then please comment to this post and I will try to help you further.
Posted on Oct 09, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 24, 2013 | Jenn-Air Ovens
F7 code usually means a stuck key on the key pad. Some of the keys can be unstuck, but if high heat caused the pad to warp it might not be repairable.
You can try giving the oven a hard reset by disconnecting the power for 20-30 minutes, then restoring the power.
Apr 17, 2011 | Maytag Ovens
Jan 24, 2011 | Ovens
Aug 23, 2010 | GE Profile JKP18 Electric Single Oven
Jun 12, 2010 | Magic Chef Ovens
Jun 02, 2010 | Kenmore 43389 Electric Double Oven
Jan 17, 2010 | Kenmore Ovens
Mar 07, 2009 | Kenmore 40494 / 40495 / 40499 Electric...
Oct 18, 2017 | Ovens
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!