Question about Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
1.Some operation performed before the phone hang has corrupted your Phone start up data. Thats why your could not able to Boot
2.Remove the Battery or switch on/off one or two times. Check whether Boots this time.
3. Else Remove your Memory card from your phone. also Check Now your Boots up Normally.
4. If phone still persists with same Boot up problem. then one way is to Hard format the phone memory to get back all default settings. So as to make your phone Boot up Normal
5. Hard trick method can erase all your personal information such as Contacts, messages,Wallet data's,Phone Settings.Erase Gallery,Video data.
6.Before you continue this method. Try steps 2 and 3
7. if everything fails and still your phone could not Boot means
8. Press 3 & * & green dial button & switch on/off button Continously until you get Formating Screen.
9.I think your phone boots now. if not Contact service centre. they might flash your Operating system..
Posted on Dec 24, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 13, 2011 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Dec 11, 2010 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Dec 16, 2009 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Dec 02, 2009 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Apr 29, 2009 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Sep 27, 2008 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Aug 09, 2015 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Oct 16, 2014 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
124 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!