Question about Sharp Aquos LC-52SE94U 52 in. LCD HDTV
I have no sound. mute button on both remotes ( tv & cable) is off. think has something to do with Shaw cable box? Can't find any audio setup? Was trying to get closed caption which is a separate issue as this does not seem to work either.
Problem solved It was the setup HD needed to set on analog not digital. It is a cable box /cable issue
Posted on Oct 06, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 13, 2016 | Sony Televison & Video
Sep 08, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jan 08, 2013 | Sansui Televison & Video
Hi- My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink. The SL-TiVo remote can be programmed to control the TV and one other A/V device using these steps:
1) From TiVo Central, select Settings & Messages > Settings > Remote, CableCARD, & Devices > Remote Control.
2) Highlight Part 1: TV power, volume, and mute and press SELECT.
3) The DVR displays a list of television brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your TV brand and then press SELECT.
4) The TV Remote Codes screen appears. Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the TV.
5) If also programming to control volume & mute on an A/V receiver for surround sound; Highlight Part 2: A/V volume and mute and press SELECT.
6) The DVR displays a list of audio/video receiver brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your receiver brand and then press SELECT.
7) The AV Remote Codes screen appears.
Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the receiver.
The TiVo remote will now turn the TV on/off and switch inputs and adjust the volume and mute the audio on the receiver.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thanks!
Nov 23, 2012 | Televison & Video
Aug 17, 2012 | Televison & Video
Sep 21, 2011 | Fujitsu Plasmavision P42VCA30EH 42 in....
Sep 02, 2011 | Sony Televison & Video
Feb 24, 2011 | Mitsubishi Televison & Video
Feb 13, 2010 | Pioneer VSX-D511 Receiver
Dec 11, 2007 | Yamaha RX-V870 Receiver
220 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: