Question about Vtech Kidizoom Digital Camera
Here are some steps to solve your issue:
1. Press the Reset Button with a paper clip. This should reset your camera and should wok fine..
If this does not solve the problem, please continue the following steps:
1. Please make sure the camera is OFF.
2. Interrupt the power supply by removing the batteries.
3. Let the camera sit for a few minutes without batteries, then replace the batteries and press the Reset Button again.
4. Turn the unit ON. The unit should now be ready to play again.
5. If the unit still does not work, replace the batteries with an entire set of new batteries.
Please leave me comment, if you need further assistance
Posted on Oct 06, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 15, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
May 19, 2012 | GE X500 Digital Camera
Jan 14, 2011 | Nikon Coolpix S4000 Digital Camera
Aug 28, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
Jun 15, 2010 | PANDIGITAL 7-Inch Digital Photo Frame with...
Jun 15, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jan 04, 2010 | Motorola Mobility Krave™ ZN4 Cell Phone
Sep 17, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
198 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!