Question about Microwave Ovens
The sparks are from exposed metal reacting with the microwave radiation, you can put silicone rubber over these points or cover them with epoxy, as long as you cover them completely the microwave is safe to use, even if you continue to use it without repair all that will happen is that it will burn out sooner or later.
Posted on Oct 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 18, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
on Mar 29, 2010 | Microwave Ovens
Aug 08, 2009 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Jul 18, 2009 | Panasonic Microwave Ovens
Jan 24, 2009 | Panasonic NN-S254BF Microwave Oven
Oct 22, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
Jul 25, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
Mar 22, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
Mar 05, 2008 | Danby DMW1153 Microwave Oven
Nov 30, 2007 | GE JVM1650 1000 Watts Microwave Oven
Sep 26, 2017 | GE Microwave Ovens
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!