Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
If after 30 seconds the control does not detect water entering machine, the valves will be turned off and the error code will be displayed.
If the control has turned the water valves on, and after 8 minutes, the flow sensor has detected 10.5 gallons of water passing through it, but has not detected the pressure switch trip, the valves will be turned off, and the error code will flash.
Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear the display.
Possible Causes / Procedure
• If there is no water in the unit:
- Make sure that both valves at the water source(s) are turned on all the way.
- Check for plugged or kinked inlet hoses or plugged screens in the inlet valves.
- Verify inlet valve operation.
• If there is water in the unit:
- Verify drain pump operation.
- Verify that the pressure switch hose is in good condition and properly connected to tub
and pressure switch.
1. Verify there is not a siphon problem.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Verify wire harness connections to inlet valves, pressure switch, drain pump, flow meter,
and Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check all hoses for possible leaks.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Verify pressure switch operation.
7. Verify flow meter operation by blowing air through the part and measuring the resistance.
8. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or any cycle.
Replace failed component.(likely the pressure switch or hose)
Posted on Oct 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 15, 2012 | Whirlpool Cabrio WTW6600SBT Top Load...
Sep 28, 2011 | Whirlpool AWM8143 Front Load Washer
Aug 23, 2009 | Maytag NFW7200TW Front Load Washer
Aug 09, 2009 | Kenmore 98702 Stacked Washer/Dryer
Jun 28, 2009 | Washing Machines
Dec 07, 2008 | Washing Machines
May 05, 2008 | Hotpoint Aquarius WF000 Front Load Washer
Mar 28, 2008 | Indesit W 123 Front Load Washer
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: