- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The message "No Photo Viewer Found, program termined" will happen unless you have the keychain plugged into the USB port in syncronization mode not charging mode. It's just saying it can't find a Photo Viewer plugged in to sync with. That should solve your problems. You can't update you image library unless it is plugged in
My instruction booklet says:
IMPORTANT: The keychain MUST be plugged in and in "update" mode in order for you to open the Photo Viewer progarm. If it is not plugged in, or is in the wrong mode, you will get the following error" No photo viewer is found, program terminated!
2. Once the keychain is plugged in and in "update" mode double click the Photo Viewer icon on your desktop to launch the application. (I wasn't able to double click the Photo Viewer icon at all, so I don't know what else to do). And for the rest of you that are able to double click it, I will give you the instructions.
3. Use Photo Viewer's file manager to browse photos on your computer.
4. Once you select a photo, it will show up in the crop marquee. Put the box over the area that you want to see on your keychain and click the POST button (arrow to the right). This will move your photos to the collection panel.
5. Delete any unwanted photos by selecting the image in the collection panel and clicking the X button from the menu bar.
6. Once you have all photos in the collection panel that you want on your keychain, click the "synchronized" button. At the bottom of your screen, you will see that the status has changed from "idle " to "download" and the black bar will show %complete.
7. Once the download is 100% complete and you get the following message, "photo viewer data synchronized complete", click OK, exit the progam and disconnect the keychain.
IMPORTANT: Do not disconnect the Digital Photo Keychain until the download is complete and you exit the photo viewer software.
If this is like my keychain photo viewer you need to put the keychain in USB update mode before it will work. When you first plug it in to the USB port it will show USB Charge or USB Update. Use the arrow keys to put it in USB Update mode and then press the menu power button.
At this point you can open the software and start adding photos!
Hi Maria, I accidentally found out how to get it to work. What the instructions do not tell you is after you move the arrow to USB Update, you want to hit the little power button on the keychain. You should hear a little tone that your computer makes when new hardware is attached. At that point, you should be able to run the program and it should recognize your device.
The software doesn't use the "My Documents" shortcut, so it doesn't open in the "My Documents" directory in which "My Pictures" usually resides. The file browser opens, by default, to the program directory (C:\Program Files\Photo Viewer). Simply use the explorer tools to go "up" to C:\ (the root directory), then find the directory "My Documents" and within that "My Pictures"
found that on another site - after I had the same trouble - this software really works - updated the pic frame in no time :)
IT IS an easy fix...uninstall the Picture Viewer that you got from the Disc they gave...Throw it away. Go to www.mscustomercare.com at the top of the keychain section, it says "download".............. THIS version works.
Your computer will certainly have its own program for viewing photos. For example, if you are using Windows XP, you just right click on a photo file and choose "preview".
It can be difficult to find the photos on your computer if you have been using one of the silly organizers that come with cameras. You can search for a photo if you know its filename or for *.jpg to find all the photos on your hard drive.