Question about Lexmark X83 All-In-One InkJet Printer
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: lexmark X85 Printer
i tried cleaning the rollers off with lens-cloth & paint thinner & got TONS of ink off the rollers, still same problem thoough, but very slight improvement.
Posted on Oct 26, 2008
SOURCE: Epson stylus C66 doesn't print
Have you tried a cleaning cycle? If not, try one (right click the little printer icon in the bottom right corner of the screen and select head clean). Now run a nozzle check (right click the little printer icon in the bottom right corner of the screen and select nozzle check). Is there any sign of ink on the paper. Try up to three
cleaning cycles. If ink is now flowing, but not yet perfectly, don't carry out any more cleaning cycles. Just leave the printer for 24 hours (to allow any air in the print head to disperse). Then repeat the cleaning cycle/wait process. It may take a while to restore a perfect nozzle check print. If these actions produce no positive results, report back.
Posted on Mar 09, 2009
SOURCE: paper wont feed thru the printer
hi!! in that kind case my troubleshoot of that is the feed mechanism was defective and try to bring that in your nearest lexmark service center.
Posted on May 18, 2009
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button.
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Oct 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 21, 2015 | Samsung Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 28, 2011 | Samsung ML-2510 Laser Printer
Dec 18, 2009 | Brother MFC-8460N All-In-One Printer
Jul 26, 2009 | Dell 810 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 17, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX3810 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 19, 2009 | Lexmark X5450 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 01, 2011 | Lexmark X83 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 28, 2010 | Lexmark X83 All-In-One InkJet Printer
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!