Question about Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser Printer
To setup LPR Printing, perform the following:
For Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003:
1. For Windows 2000, click the [Start] button, point to Settings, and then click Printers.
2. For Windows XP/Server 2003, click the [Start] button, and then click Printers and Faxes.
3. Right-click the icon of the installed printer, and then click Properties.
4. On the Ports tab, click the [Add Port] button.
5. In the Available Printer Ports list, select Standard TCP/IP Port, and then click the [New Port] button.
6. When the Add Standard TCP/IP Printer Port Wizard starts up, click the [Next] button.
7. In the Name of printer or IP address box, enter the IP address for this machine, and then click the [Next] button.
8. Select Custom, and then click the [Settings] button.
9. Select LPR, enter Print in the Queue Name box, and then click the [OK] button.
10. Click the [Next] button, and then click the [Finish] button to apply the setting.
Posted on Oct 24, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 08, 2015 | Konica Minolta Bizhub C350 Digital Copier,...
Feb 06, 2014 | Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 17, 2012 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Jul 31, 2012 | Konica Minolta Bizhub C350 Digital Copier,...
May 21, 2010 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Mar 14, 2010 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
May 23, 2009 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
May 11, 2009 | Minolta C350 Printer
Jul 06, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
580 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: