Question about Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser Printer
To setup LPR Printing, perform the following:
For Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003:
1. For Windows 2000, click the [Start] button, point to Settings, and then click Printers.
2. For Windows XP/Server 2003, click the [Start] button, and then click Printers and Faxes.
3. Right-click the icon of the installed printer, and then click Properties.
4. On the Ports tab, click the [Add Port] button.
5. In the Available Printer Ports list, select Standard TCP/IP Port, and then click the [New Port] button.
6. When the Add Standard TCP/IP Printer Port Wizard starts up, click the [Next] button.
7. In the Name of printer or IP address box, enter the IP address for this machine, and then click the [Next] button.
8. Select Custom, and then click the [Settings] button.
9. Select LPR, enter Print in the Queue Name box, and then click the [OK] button.
10. Click the [Next] button, and then click the [Finish] button to apply the setting.
Posted on Oct 24, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 08, 2015 | Konica Minolta Bizhub C350 Digital Copier,...
Feb 06, 2014 | Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 17, 2012 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Jul 31, 2012 | Konica Minolta Bizhub C350 Digital Copier,...
May 21, 2010 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Mar 14, 2010 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
May 23, 2009 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
May 11, 2009 | Minolta C350 Printer
Jul 06, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
581 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: