Question about Linksys WRT610N IEEE 802.3/3u IEEE 802.11a/b/g IEEE802.11n Draft Simultaneous Dual-N Band Wireless... Router
I hope this will work for you,please follow the steps
1) connect the computer or laptop to the router with a blue cable(ethernet cable)
2) click the start menu>run> type cmd and hit enter
3) in the black box type ipconfig/all and hit enter
4) please note down the default gateway
5)open the internet explorer page and delete everything from the address bar and typw the number you have noted down and hit enter
6) username-blank(do not type anything) and password-admin
7) on the linksys page click the tab named SECURITY
8) Click VPN Passthrough
9) check the box which says use vpn------
clcik save settings
Posted on Oct 09, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2012 | Linksys WRT610N IEEE 802.3/3u IEEE...
Nov 26, 2010 | Linksys WRT610N Wireless Router
Aug 07, 2010 | Linksys WRT610N IEEE 802.3/3u IEEE...
Apr 20, 2010 | Linksys WRT610N Wireless Router
Dec 01, 2009 | Linksys WRT610N Wireless Router
Oct 31, 2009 | Linksys WRT610N Wireless Router
Jun 17, 2009 | Linksys WRT610N IEEE 802.3/3u IEEE...
167 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: