Question about Pioneer VSX-D411 Receiver
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 09, 2015 | Pioneer Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 12, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 04, 2012 | Pioneer Audio Players & Recorders
Timer indicator is blinking and the system will not switch on.
• Unplug the system, then plug back in. Wait for one minute then switch on.
• Make sure the fan at the rear of the system unit is not being blocked.
• Check that the speakers are connected correctly.
• Make sure the voltage of the mains power source is correct for the model.
• If the problem persists, take it to your nearest Pioneer authorized service center or your dealer for servicing.
Jan 07, 2011 | Pioneer Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 30, 2010 | Pioneer Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 26, 2008 | Televison & Video
May 04, 2007 | Pioneer HTD-330DV System
995 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!