Question about eBay Auctions
First if you have an eBay account, you will just need to upgrade it to a seller's account, once you create a listing on eBay you will be automatically routed to a page to create a sellers account. To create a listing, just click on "Sell" tab on the upper rigt corner of your eBay page. Then click on "Start selling", it will ask you to choose a category and just click on "Continue" button until you reach the page to "Submit your listing".
Posted on Jan 26, 2010
are a few tricks I stumbled on by accident in the ebay world, and the rules
there keep changing, so it gets confusing.
1. Make sure that you are searching 'completed listings' for past auctions on your similar product. Sort the list by price and analyze the top 2 or 3 auctions that closed for more $ than the other listings. Try to figure out their key words and presentation.
2. Keep an eye on shipping and handling. Ebay seems to be moving to a "free shipping" model and a media flat-rate model for books, cd's & DVD's, similar to what is in place at Amazon and Half.com. Remember the days when a 2 ounce DVD shipped for $14.99 on a $2 sale? Or a $75 shipping fee on a $5 widget? Well, that game is playing itself out in poor listing results for those who list excessive fees. It's called 'best match'. Read ebay's rules, and consider a slightly higher initial price with free shipping.
3. When you're looking at active items similar to the one you want to list, make sure that you are signed in so you can change one of the viewing columns so you can see shipping and handling fees. While you're there, look at the top auctions in the category and see what they are doing differently other than paying for a featured auction listing. Re-sort the list (from best match to newly listed to whatever) and note what has changed and why the top guy is up there.
4. go into the community boards and read what others have been doing on your subject.
5. your feedback now counts in the ranking mix. get that number of transactions up there, and keep your positive % number as high as you can, at least above 98% so your listing isn't dropped in the search ranking. Here are more tips for Successful Selling on eBay hope this information helps you.
Posted on Dec 18, 2012
You will need to signup for an ebay account to be able to sell on ebay. After you must have signed up, you will get a notification from ebay in your email box to activate your account.
Posted on Oct 06, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 09, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Aug 15, 2010 | Schwinn Cycling
Dec 06, 2009 | HP Computers & Internet
Sep 22, 2009 | Motorola Mobility MOTORAZR V3 Cell Phone
Jul 25, 2009 | Bernina Bernette 75
246 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: