Question about Horizon Exercise & Fitness
Thanks for using FixYa. It is necessary to lubricate your treadmill running deck every six months or 150 miles to maintain optimal performance. Once the treadmill reaches 150 miles, the console will display the message “LUBE” or “LUBE BELT”. The treadmill will not operate while the message is showing. Hold Stop for 5 seconds to suspend message for 5 miles. Your treadmill came with a bottle of lubricant which can be used for two applications. If you need lubricant, contact Horizon Fitness.
Without a good treadmill belt lubricant, the deck can begin to wear down early and the increased friction will mean that your belt will not last its full lifetime. If possible avoid using silicon based treadmill belt lubricant or an oil lubricant, and use only the treadmill belt lubricants that are specifically recommended by the manufacturer.
Follow these steps to lubricate your Horizon T81--
• Turn off the treadmill with the on/off switch, and then unplug the power cord at the wall outlet.
• Loosen both the rear roller bolts. (For best results, place two removable marks on both sides of the frame and note roller position). Once the belt is loosened, take the bottle of lubricant and apply it to the entire top surface of the running deck.
• Tighten both rear roller bolts (matching up the marks for proper position) to original position.
• After you have applied lubricant, plug in the power cord, insert the safety key, start the treadmill and walk on the belt for two minutes to spread the lubricant.
• Lubricate the air shocks with Teflon based spray.
• Once lubrication is complete, reset the console by pressing and holding ‘STOP’ and Speed ‘+’ buttons for 5 seconds.
Please do accept the solution if the issue is resolved or else revert for further assistance.
Posted on Oct 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 06, 2016 | Horizon Exercise & Fitness
Aug 12, 2014 | Horizon T91 Treadmill
Aug 12, 2014 | Horizon Fitness Horizon T90 Treadmill -...
Jan 01, 2014 | Horizon T92 - Treadmill
Nov 17, 2013 | Horizon Exercise & Fitness
Jan 25, 2013 | Horizon CT7.0 Motor Control Board
May 03, 2012 | Horizon Fitness Horizon T101 9 Program...
Feb 09, 2011 | Horizon Fitness Horizon T103 Treadmill ...
Jul 28, 2010 | Horizon Exercise & Fitness
1,521 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: