Question about Philips SAA7130 TV Tuner/FM Radio/Video PCI Capture Card (683728017118)
I have a SAA7130 TV Tuner and Windows Vista. I have no sound when I record TV in a TVR application. I have a cable that runs from the Audio Out from the TV card to the Audio In on the soundcard.
If I open Sound Recorder I can get sound to record in it from the TV through the Audio In.
Someone told me that they had heard that it was an issue with Vista and that it would be fixed with Service Pack 1. I have recently installed SP1, but the problem is not resolved.
Go to this link:
download the file.
Execute the given file on your hard disk and copy the location to driver vista from the address bar.
1. Go to run and type "devmgmt.msc" without the quotes and press enter.
2. In the device manager window select your SAA7130 card. (it should be in the sound and video categorie).
3. Right click it and go to properties.
3. In the properties click update driver software.
4. Select browse in my computer.
5. Paste the location to driver vista here.
6. Click yes on the messages.
7. Install SuperTv pro.
Posted on Jan 19, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 03, 2011 | Philips SAA7130 TV Tuner/FM Radio/Video...
Apr 06, 2011 | Philips SAA7130 TV Tuner/FM Radio/Video...
Feb 24, 2010 | TV Accessories
Dec 18, 2009 | Philips SAA7130 TV Tuner/FM Radio/Video...
May 02, 2008 | Philips SAA7130 TV Tuner/FM Radio/Video...
Mar 11, 2008 | Philips SAA7130 TV Tuner/FM Radio/Video...
Jul 02, 2007 | Philips SAA7130 TV Tuner/FM Radio/Video...
212 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: