Question about RCA Universal Remote Control
You can auto search for the code. Here are the instructions.
1. Turn on the device you want to program i.e tv
2. Press and hold the tv button (the on-off will light up)
At the same time, press and hold the on-0ff button for three seconds. (It will initially go off then come back on.)
3. Release both buttons and press the Play button. If your t.v. goes off or even goes off then on, proceed to step 4. If not, repeat step 3 until it does.
4. Now that you have found the general code, you need to set the specific code. Press and release the reverse button until t.v. turns off. Once you have found the code, you need to lock it in.
5. Press the Stop button. Then test your remote.
For more detailed instructions go to: http://www.vosssupport.com
Posted on Dec 15, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2013 | RCA RCR312W Remote Control
Nov 06, 2011 | RCA RCR312W Remote Control
Sep 21, 2011 | RCA RCR312W Remote Control
Aug 15, 2011 | RCA RCR312W Remote Control
Aug 06, 2011 | RCA RCR312W Remote Control
Jul 01, 2011 | RCA RCR312W Remote Control
Jan 20, 2010 | RCA 3-dev Universal Remote Remote Control
Aug 21, 2009 | RCA RCR412C Remote Control
Oct 17, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
1,758 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!