Question about RCA RCR660 Remote Control
I need instructions on how to program my Sanyo TV and i need the codes for that tv
I don't have a code book for you, but I can tell you how to program the RCR660 using the automatic programming feature.
Programming RCA model RCR660 (no code search button)
While following these instructions, keep the following in mind:
device = the component you wish to control with your remote (TV, DVD, VCR, etc.)
DEVICE = the button labeled for the component you wish to program
1. Turn on the device you wish to program.
2. Turn off all other devices in the general vicinity.
2. Press and hold DEVICE
3. While holding DEVICE down, press ON/OFF and hold them both down until the LED turns on for that device.
4. Release both buttons.
5. Point the remote at the device, press and release PLAY and wait 5 seconds or until the LED stops flashing.
6. If the device does not turn off, then continue to press PLAY and wait the required interval (for a maximum of 20 times) until the device turns off.
7. When the device turns off, press REVERSE, wait two seconds and continue doing this until the device turns back on.
8. To finish programming, press and hold STOP until the LED turns off.
Posted on Dec 31, 2007
I need the code for a LG lcdtv
Posted on Jul 20, 2008
Posted on Jan 08, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Here is a useful link that i found for you.
I hope i have been helpful Regards
Posted on Jul 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 01, 2015 | Philips Televison & Video
Mar 28, 2012 | Televison & Video
Sep 19, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Jul 20, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote 3 Device Remote...
Apr 24, 2009 | Televison & Video
348 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!