Question about Garmin StreetPilot C330 GPS Receiver
Try taking the face off your gps there is a black reset button press it and see what happens it usely works. If not press the button on the side once more.
Posted on Dec 27, 2010
I had the same problem and fixed it by pressing the reset button behind the front bezel. To remove the bezel use your thumbnail in the small slot on the silver bezel just under the Garmin logo to carefully pry it off. The reset switch is on the the right hand side.
Posted on Dec 23, 2007
Hello, You might check the fuse - it is located in the end of the charger cable. The round end that plugs into your lighter unscrews and you will find a fuse in there. Also try plugging it into a USB port on your computer while it is running to see if that USB cable will charge it. If that does not work I would call tech support for the Unit and see if you can get it fixed or repaired under warranty. Good Luck - Dr. Know
Posted on Dec 23, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 24, 2011 | Frigidaire FAS257S2A WallWindow Air...
Aug 11, 2008 | Garmin GPS
Jun 07, 2011 | 2005 Ford Taurus
"Press and hold the "left arrow" key.
Press the "Setup" key and release both keys.
Display should say "Enter Special Key Combo"
Press and release the "OK" button
1. Press and release the right arrow button until the display says "System Configuration Menu".
2. Press and release the "OK" button.
3. Display should say "Hardware failure status". If not there already, Arrow Key over to "Hardware failure status",
4. Press and release the "OK" button.
5. Display should say "Hardware failure status: Clear. Press OK to clear".
6. Press and release the "OK" Button. Message changes to "Hardware failure status Cleared. Press Cancel to continue".
7. Press and release the "CANCEL" button as many times as necessary, so that, either the "Welcome to Photosmart Express" screen appears, or, the "Ink System Failure" screen appears. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO PRINT AT THIS STAGE.
8. Using the Power Button, turn the unit OFF and unplug the power cable from back of the printer and wall outlet.
9. Wait 30 seconds for the power to get discharged and then plug the power cable into the wall outlet first and then into the back of the printer
10. Turn the unit on. The printer may display message "USE POWER BUTTON TO SHUTDOWN THE PRINTER" followed by "PRESS OK TO CONTINUE". Press OK.
11. If the printer has already initialized, then go to the next step. If not, the printer will start the "ONE TIME INK INITIALIZATION PROCESS". Allow this process to complete and do not interrupt. Once the initialization process is complete, the printer will print out a Diagnostic Page.
12. To verify printer functionality print a SELF TEST PAGE. If SELF TEST prints, then printer is ready for use.
NOTE: If the error is still there, or reoccurs replace the unit."
Procedure from http://www.fixyourownprinter.com
Apr 23, 2011 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 25, 2009 | Coleman Powermate Premium Plus 6250W...
Jun 08, 2009 | 1999 Chevrolet Cavalier
Apr 13, 2009 | Televison & Video
Mar 22, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 21, 2008 | Garmin StreetPilot C330 GPS Receiver
Oct 21, 2015 | Garmin StreetPilot C330 GPS Receiver
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: