Question about Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Check the small chamber under the white plastic valve, behind the brew unit that might be blocked.
Posted on Oct 05, 2009
This definitely solved the first part of my problem (where water was leaking beneath and to the side of the unit)....the small chamber that drains into the lower removable train was clogged with fine powered coffee. But, I believe there is also a seal probem between the white plastic value and the upper brew unit, as water leaks copiously during the pumping process. This likely requires replacing the plastic white valve with the new stainless steel valve referenced in another post.
Posted on Nov 03, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2016 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Oct 23, 2010 | Saeco Magic De Luxe Espresso Machine
1. Power off machine.
2. Using a metal paperclip, insert it into left side of top needle. It must insert at least 1" deep. Insert it into slot on right side and again from back of needle.
3. Remove KCup cradle. Separate bottom from top. In the top section, insert the paperclip up into bottom needle from the bottom upwards. It will not go all the way thru and this is normal.
4. Reassemble KCup cradle and reinsert it back into coffee maker.
5. Power on machine.
6. Brew a cup of water only. There may be coffee grounds in the water and these should eventually clear during the remaining steps. NOTE: A large cup brew cycle should output a full 8 ounces (235cc). Less means there is still a blockage
7. Empty reservoir and fill with undiluted distilled white vinegar. Repeatedly run brewing cycle until Add Water light comes on.
8. Make sure Auto-OFF is NOT set and let last cycle of vinegar remain inside machine for 4 hours.
9. Refill reservoir with fresh water and repeatedly run brewing cycle until the water is clear and odorless.
10. Set Auto-OFF, if preferred.
Sep 12, 2010 | Keurig Platinum B70 Coffee Maker
Aug 15, 2010 | Keurig B70 Coffee Maker
Jan 09, 2010 | Saeco Magic De Luxe Espresso Machine
Aug 27, 2009 | Waring Pro WC1000 Coffee Maker
Mar 07, 2017 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
Apr 28, 2008 | Saeco Easy Espresso Machine
Jan 30, 2008 | Saeco Vienna De Luxe Espresso Machine
Sep 29, 2007 | Saeco Primea Cappuccino Touch Plus Coffee...
590 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: