Question about Nokia 6021 Cellular Phone
We have purchased a large number of Nokia 6021s and we have had a number of customers report faults. When they get their bill they see up to 50 SMS sent all at the same time at one point during the hire which they are adamant they have not sent. This complaint has been flagged by a number of different customers and we've not had the same issue with any other handsets. We've tried upgrading to the latest 5.2.2 software but that still does not work.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: nokia 5200 - delivery report
you have to cheche thwe message setting of your phone, go to messages- message setting- sending profile- common and turn off the delivery report option, thats it.
Posted on Jun 04, 2008
Try to to soft-reset your unit. (6 steps)
1. BUT Make sure you backup your phone memory to your memory card. Soft-reset deletes all data saved in your phone memory, including factory settings and pre-stored music, videos, etc.
2. Dial *#7370#. This would take at least 2 minutes.
3. Try sending messages to your own number.
4. If sending messages is working, you may now restore your backup of phone memory.
5. After restoring phone memory backup, try to send messages again.
6. If sending messages is not working again, chances are, your original phone memory is full and you should delete messages and contacts. You have to repeat soft-reset (steps 1-3). But your previous data should be accessed directly from your memory card so as not to directly save to your phone memory.
******ciao*****this works for me. took me an hour to figure out how this works coz I really like my 5320. gotta find a way to tweak and fix this anyhow =)
Posted on Sep 11, 2009
SOURCE: Cant send sms from my Nokia E63
go to your message settings and check the message center number to see if it is correct.this can hinder your text messages from going.i hope this helps
Posted on Sep 15, 2009
You have to save all your data first , then you have to format the handset by switch off and then pressing * and 3 and green button and the power button all at the same time un till it asks about country setting and time etc
Posted on Jan 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 12, 2014 | Tracfone Wireless LG 440G
Sep 27, 2011 | Nokia 6120 classic Cellular Phone
Mar 06, 2011 | Cell Phones
Dec 26, 2010 | Nokia 5230 Cell Phone
Oct 01, 2010 | Cell Phones
Sep 23, 2009 | Nokia 6021 Cellular Phone
Jun 20, 2009 | ZT Group Cisnet CIM101T Notebook
83 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!