Question about Canon i80 InkJet Printer
Follow this procedure:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Don't forged to replace the waste ink absorption pad.
Posted on Oct 05, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 23, 2011 | Canon i80 InkJet Printer
Mar 21, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 31, 2010 | Canon i80 InkJet Printer
Jul 21, 2010 | Canon i80 InkJet Printer
Aug 15, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90 InkJet Printer
Jun 03, 2009 | Canon i80 InkJet Printer
Mar 21, 2009 | Canon i80 InkJet Printer
Nov 16, 2008 | Canon i80 InkJet Printer
Nov 13, 2007 | Canon i80 InkJet Printer
Aug 03, 2007 | Cannon MULTIPASS C530 Printer
391 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: