Question about T-Mobile Sidekick ID Cellular Phone
I just bought a phgone from a freind of mine and he doesnt know the three digit code so i can use it, cause i already hava a tmobile plan and chip all i need is the privacy code
I just got a sidekick and did not have the three digit code what i did was start at 100 and 101,102,103 ect and i got the code. it only took me 15 mins to get it. and you don't need to pay somebody.
Posted on Nov 16, 2008
Yes but when i tried putting the sim in it said i had to wait 48 hours for activation
Posted on Mar 14, 2008
Try a master reset.
1. Remove the battery and the SIM card from the device.
2. Flip the sidekick open; press and hold the letter 'r' on the keypad.
3. While holding the letter 'r', place the battery back in the device. DO NOT INSERT THE SIM CARD YET.
4. The sidekick will restart itself twice. Please make sure not to let the letter 'r' go until it has fully rebooted.
5. Once it has fully rebooted, remove the battery, re-insert the SIM card and battery and power up the device.
6. Once the device has fully rebooted, all prior information should be erased from the device and it should be restored back to the default factoy settings.
Posted on Dec 23, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 07, 2017 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jan 08, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy Cell Phones
Apr 05, 2012 | Samsung SGH T919 Cell Phone
Jun 08, 2010 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Sep 04, 2009 | Microsoft Zune JS8-00001 Digital Media...
Aug 19, 2009 | Dual Electronics CECT P168 Cellular Phone
Mar 15, 2009 | T-Mobile Tmobile Cla Samsung Cell Phone...
Dec 27, 2008 | Dual Electronics CECT P168 Cellular Phone
Sep 23, 2017 | T-Mobile Sidekick ID Cellular Phone
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!