Question about Creative Labs Audio Players & Recorders
Download the latest driver from Creative Zen Website. Then follow the instructions on how to force install the driver on your system:
1. Look for the icon named "Computer" or "My Computer" and right click on it and select properties, this will open a window named "System Properties".
2. In the system properties windows click on the tab named "Hardware", and Select "Device Manager".
3. On this window you will see all the devices installed on your computer, look for the device not working properly (printer, dvd rom, keyboard, camera, mp3 player, etc), if there is a bigger problem, more likely you will see a cross by it, or an alert stating there is an issue with it.
4. Right click on the device you where having problems with and select uninstall, it will give you a confirmation, press OK
5. Once the device disappeared from the list, click on the menu bar icon that looks like a computer with a magnifying glass this will cause for the system to scan for any devices not registered and will force the re installation of the device.
Posted on Oct 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 07, 2009 | Beond Creative Technology ZEN X-Fi ...
May 26, 2009 | Creative Labs Zen Digital Media Player
May 25, 2009 | Creative Labs Zen Digital Media Player
Aug 02, 2008 | Creative Labs Zen Digital Media Player
Oct 28, 2007 | Creative Labs ZEN Vision:M Digital Media...
Aug 15, 2007 | Creative Labs ZEN V Plus MP3 Player
May 25, 2016 | Creative Labs Zen V MP3 Player
118 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: