Question about Canon Sure Shot 115u II Date 35mm Film Camera
Have tried to hold down the mode/date button to stop the blank dashes from flashing and then set year, month, date. But won't stop flashing.
1. With power off, press the MODE button to select the DATE mode.
2. Press the zoom out (three trees) button for more than two seconds to enter the date/time set mode.
3. Press the zoom out (three trees) button to select year, month, day, hour, or minute (selected number will flash).
4. Use the zoom in (one tree) button to advance the number.
5. Repeat steps 3. and 4. to set each value.
6. Press the zoom out (three trees) button until the colon (in the hours:minutes) is flashing. When the colon stops flashing, date and time setting is completed.
7. Press the MODE button and the power will switch off.
Posted on Apr 16, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 30, 2011 | Vivitar ViviCam V7022 Digital Camera
Mar 14, 2008 | Digital Cameras
Apr 11, 2011 | Canon PowerShot A490 Digital Camera
Mar 06, 2011 | Vivitar ViviCam 5385 Digital Camera
Aug 16, 2010 | Vivitar ViviCam 8025 Digital Camera
Apr 09, 2010 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 Digital Camera
Feb 28, 2010 | Canon IXUS 860 IS Digital Camera
Dec 10, 2008 | Digital Cameras
May 07, 2007 | Canon PowerShot SD600 Digital Camera
310 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: