Question about Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
You have both Mozilla Firefox AND IE on your computer. That isn't a problem. But you need to let your computer know which browser you want to designate as the primary one. Go to your "tools/options" and select which browser you wish to make "primary."
Posted on Oct 05, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: gmail and google won't open
1) Click Start button-> Control Panel.
2) Change to Classic View on the left pane and double-click the Internet Options icon.
3) On the Security tab, click Default level button for each icon in the Select a zone to view or change security settings.
4) Click to Programs tab, and then click the Make default button if it is not grayed out.
5) Click to Advanced tab, click Restore advanced settings button in the Settings area.
6) Click the Reset button in the Reset Internet Explorer settings area and Click OK.
7) Click Apply, and then click OK.
Posted on Dec 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 08, 2012 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
on Feb 16, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jun 29, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 01, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 11, 2010 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Feb 21, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Dec 04, 2009 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 7
Oct 12, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv2000t Notebook
Oct 08, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Feb 04, 2009 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 7
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: