Question about D-Link 802.11g Wireless Router WBR-1310 (WBR1310)
How to install
1. Connect the wireless router to your computer with a LAN cable.
2. Start your browser and enter the router's configuration URL
3. Enter the router setup login and password
4. Change the admin password
5. Go to the wireless settings and change the default SSID and turn off SSID broadcast.
6. Setup encryption key the strongest is WAP2
7. For further security measures - turn on MAC address filtering and enter the MAC address of the wireless cards on the computer/s you want to connect to this wireless router.
8. Record the settings you have made and keep it in a safe place and Save the settings.
9. Configure the wireless cards on the computer/s with the SSID and encryption settings of the router.
10. Remove the LAN cable between the router and the computer then the computers should be able to connect to the router.
Posted on Oct 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 29, 2014 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
Jul 04, 2012 | D-Link DIR-600 Router
May 21, 2012 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
May 06, 2011 | Belkin F5D8236-4 Router
Feb 24, 2011 | Archos 101 Internet Tablet
Feb 15, 2011 | D-Link DI-704P Router
Feb 04, 2011 | NetGear WNR1000 Router
Nov 22, 2009 | D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
Sep 21, 2009 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Apr 03, 2009 | Linksys WRT54G2 Wireless Router
340 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: