- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
get pantechs number hru google call them tell them u bought the phone used they will tell you what to do to clear phone and reset to original settings so you can use the phone dont keep putting your sim card in it because it will burn out your sim card and you will need a new one
you can't jailbreak a sim card but you can unlock the pantech
Pantech Matrix C740 Unlocking Instructions
1. Turn on phone with accepted SIM card
2. Press the following keys: *#865625#
3. A SIM Unlock Menu will appear, press OK
4. Enter 8 digit Unlock Code
5. Re-enter Unlock Code (8 digit code)*
6. Phone will display Unlock Process Complete. Press OK.
7. Phone is now unlocked
the website i used to get unlock code is http://www.forum.shaarpmind.com/showthread.php/222771-5-pentech-unlock-code-100-free/page30 you will need you imei number and they can give you unlock code for free.
In order to unlock your phone, they will require your IMEI number. You can find this by pressing *#06# on your phone as if you are making phone call.
This problem arises sometimes because the mobile is unable to read the SIM. May be you should fold a small piece of paper in the same size of the SIM and keep it on top of the SIM and then insert the Battery. I think this will solve your problem.
To enter the SIM unlock code, do the following: 1. Put AT&T SIM card in C740 2. Turn on 3. Enter *#865625# on idle screen 4. SIM Unlock Process - Click Yes. 5. Enter 8 digits unlock code and click OK (soft key) 6. Re-enter the unlock code. 7. Unlock Process Complete 8. Click OK (soft key).